|Power Units Needed||1|
|Damage||50.0 - 60.0|
|Rate Of Fire/seconds||8.0|
^Note that the above are base values. These values can be improved by crafting and equipping mods into this turret.
- Build as many M.I.R.V.s as you can. These turrets are capable of destroying anything in its missile blast radius. A single M.I.R.V. turret may be inaccurate but this can be countered by building multiple of them.
- It's best to focus on upgrading their rate of fire through R.O.F. modifications. It helps to counter their long reload times.
- You can place these over short walls, just like mortars. Since M.I.R.Vs would fire their missle over the wall, allowing them to deal damage to hidden enemies.
- Avoid placing any blocks above them, as it may intefere with the missiles fired.
- M.I.R.V. stands for Mutiple Independently Targetable Re-entry Vehicle .
- These turrets tend to blast away terrain blocks within the proximity of their missile blasts, creating potholes in the ground.